Pepperoni Pizza Chunk Bread
Pepperoni Pizza Chunk Bread combines canned biscuit dough, pepperoni, cheeses, and seasoning into a savory pizza flavored pull-apart bread snack!
Ingredients for the delightful savory bread include:
*1 large can pre-cut biscuit dough
*1 C shredded colby jack cheese
*1/2 C parmesan cheese
*2 T parsley
*1 T Italian seasoning
*1 t garlic powder
*1/4 C olive oil
*20-30 slices of pepperoni
*1 can of pizza sauce (for serving)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut each biscuit into 4 quarters and cut each slice of pepperoni in half.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium sized mixing bowl. Toss with hands to evenly distribute oil and seasonings.
- Transfer mixture to lightly oiled pan of your choice. You can use a small round cake pan (as I have), a bundt cake pan, or casserole dish.
- Bake until the top turns a light golden brown and the dough in the center is fully cooked, about 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve warm with pizza sauce for dipping.